Telling a New Mental Health Story:
Share, Reconnect, Renew - Adolescent PHP and IOP Program Patient Reflection
In their own words, a Compass Health Center adolescent patient shares their transformative journey:
“When I was in a really painful place and feeling low, Compass Health Center provided me with a sense of immediate comfort. The group therapists were absolutely amazing; I felt safe and supported, and that I was able to share whatever I needed to release. I was nervous at first because I felt like it would be everything I've already learned in outpatient therapy, but it wasn't...it was so much more. I realized that I wasn't alone, that many others faced similar struggles, and that I was part of a supportive community. You never know what someone may be going through, and I believe learning this at Compass has made me a better person. My team was extremely kind and understanding. Compass changed my life."
Compass Health Center supports adolescents (ages 12-18), both in-person and virtually, offering specialized programs in:
- Anxiety, Depression, and other Mood Disorders
- School Anxiety & Refusal
- OCD & Complex Anxiety
- Mental Health & Substance Use
At Compass Health Center, we prioritize immediate access to specialized and comprehensive mental health care, including:
- An assessment within 24 hours of initial inquiry (M-F) to prevent ER visits and inpatient admissions
- Same or next-day starts, either in-person or virtually
- A psychiatric evaluation within 24-48 hours of starting the program
- Ongoing psychiatric medication management throughout treatment
Call us at 877-552-6672 to learn more or visit our website.
Associate Director of Brand Management