Rewriting the Narrative: From "I Can't" to "I Can"
In-person and Virtual School Refusal & Anxiety Treatment for Ages 8-18
Let's face it – most kids and teens go to school, even if they grumble about it sometimes. But, according to Yale Medicine, “10 percent to 15 percent of students are estimated to miss 10 percent or more school days each year, making them ‘chronically absent.’ It’s a major challenge facing our schools today—and a big problem for the families of the children, too.”
Compass's School Anxiety & Refusal Program equips students and families with effective strategies to help manage and overcome anxiety and other school-related stressors toward increased school attendance, success, and empowerment.
Call us at 877-552-6672 to learn more or visit our website pages below:
You or your loved one will receive quick access to specialized mental health care.
- Assessment within 24 hours of initial inquiry M-F to prevent ER and inpatient admission
- Get started the same or next day
- Psychiatric evaluation within 48 hours of starting program
- Psychiatric medication management throughout treatment
- 95% of individuals in Compass programming avoid hospitalization due to mental health
- Mood & Anxiety
- OCD & Complex Anxiety
- Mental Health, Pain, and Illness
- Mental Health & Substance use
- College Readiness